Lists

12:03 PM

I don't know what it is with me and lists! I don't particularly like making them, but I love reading them! And I wish I had the patience to actually make up some on my own. Like recently I just read a book "Top ten clues you're clueless" and it was all about different lists... getting a bit off topic here, I know, but I just saw something online that made me think of people's bucket lists. I wish I'd write myself one, but then I'd just be sad for being unable to complete them... but if you don't set anything for yourself, you end up truly NOT doing anything(?). It can also be... Anyway, I figured I'd look around a bit and maybe post some good and not so impossible ones?



Source

Do you have a bucket list? Have you thought of making one? Do you think it's a good idea or a bad idea?

You Might Also Like

0 clap(s)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images