Boarders

1:02 PM

So, I have noticed I've written about the times Sade came to visit me, twice, and when me, Gerda and Shingo went to Helsinki. I haven't said anything about when she came to see me in August last year and in December as well! So I'm going to do it now to have this super enjoyable memory trip back sometime later. I have this habbit of going over the highlights of my blog when I'm super bored or just feeling kind of down. Works well, you know? Even after years, I still feel this exciting buzz when I turn back to United Cube posts or somewhere else! Also, as last time I went to the concert, this time as well I have had someone contact me thanks to my blog post... wow.

It will be just some pictures but I think it's enough, in the future I will try to be a bit more... wordy, but it's already March of 2015, so what exactly are you expecting.

Discovering Viljandi together, Gerda helped me by taking Sade to a bus station so she could come and see my hometown/parents' place and it was just great! The fandom dorks - yes, that's who we are!

Compared to Viljandi, Tallinn is a lot more interesting! And we even visited the TV Tower that I hadn't been in before... it's great to have foreign friends - you can go to all cool tourist places you secretly want to go even though you are not a tourist. And when you have to show some other people the town, you already know what to do and where to take them!

It was so windy, but it was all in all great! We picked a good time to go there.

My happy beautiful friend!

And here are some pictures of her December visit:

We went to see The Hobbit in imax cinema, which was great! I should look up what films they are showing there thesedays...

Sadly, even though it was 20 something December, snow was nowhere in sight. But Christmas Market was still on full swing, and it's worth looking at even without any sign of the weather knowing what month it is.

We did eat out a lot, but I do love getting to know new places (or rediscovering old, as in this case: Must Puudel). Recommend! Me and my best friends are into a habit of going to one new place each month to have some delicious food and just hang out. We already have so many favourites, to be honest.

Thank god we are both crazy about cats! Motu doesn't seem that crazy about us, but...

And until next time!

All the things people say about sharing your life on internet - if you are careful enough and trust your instincts, you will probably find the best people. I have found so many amazing friends like this; sometimes we are separated by a few towns or even less, sometimes we are sepatated by the sea, sometimes even by several countries or continents. But I wouldn't be surprised if I actually found myself planning a trip to... Germany, or god knows where! Why not Brazil, why not... Portugal and... I don't know, Texas? There are so many amazing places to see, so many amazing people to get to know!

Right now my mind is stuck with Norway plan (and you cannot deny the role Raske Menn is playing in this), and let's be honest, if I start planning half a year ahead, I should totally go through with it. And why not take my friend from... UK with me?

Sometimes I really love the world. I just have to be reminded it from time to time.

You Might Also Like

0 clap(s)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images