So much more

3:32 PM

Also, going through this blog here and changing most of the posts back to drafts I figured it would be great if I continued posting. I mean, it was so nice to read about my previous trips (not that there are many). So I'm trying to keep this up. I also saw a post from 2013 September that featured a youtube video "What does the fox say?". Look where I have become. Only a year and a bit more later I am sitting at home with my ticket, about to attend their concert. Life is sometimes crazy; had anyone told me then that I'm going to see "the fox guys" live, I would have laughed at their face and asked where can I order the new /insert kpop group/ album.

But just look at me now. Weird, huh?

I have met so many great people. Online people. And I'm going to see a lot of them at the concert. It feels as bizarre as exciting. I am actually doing something for myself since 2011 U-CUBE, I'm actually going somewhere without worrying. I am annoyed at some things related to that, sure, but whatever - it's still going to be great and awesome and if not for anything else, I get to think of completely unrelated things to school and work. And this is what's important; I need this freedom from every-day worries. I think everyone does, from time to time.

And I'm planning doing so much more in the future. Plans for summer, plans for freaking October. I wish my life was exciting enough to make plans for every single day, or at least to be in somewhere new, do something new, having no idea what is about to happen. Make plans for going somewhere and then just seeing what it will become is such a great feeling. I just want these spontaneous moments back to my life and I want to have more of them. I also want to travel, meet people, see things...

I just want so much more.

You Might Also Like

0 clap(s)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images