Favourite Monday

10:30 PM

This time also in English, because I'll be writing of how I met Sade~. (And maybe she wants to read it too, even though my English is sucky.) Soooo... I've known her for a pretty long time. When I first talked to her, she was in Japan, but she actually lives in Finland and I met her through tumblr, thanks to Sherlock. :D

On 8th of July, she and her Japanese quests (Murata's and Hyoudou's) came to Tallinn for a day! I was supposed to be kind of like their tour guide, but I have to tell that Sade did a way better job with a map in Old Town than I could. XD I'm such a failure in reading a map. Anyway, we met at Viru Keskus around 10 and I got there a bit earlier and I was super nervious and just aaah. Also, I didn't take camera with me and I was super pissed the whole day about that! I really hope I can get some pictures one day. XD Then I saw them and me and Sade hugged and it felt like it was at least 1000th time we met. :D Also, she gave me super delicious strawberry tea!

It was super sunny and hot, but it was nice, most of the time. :D
We went to Old Town, of course! At first we bought those almonds everyone just love! And looked around. I think it was quite soon after that we went to Maiasmokk cafe to have some tea/coffee and cake. Me and Sade had really delicious strawberry cake~ nomnomnom. I had peppermint tea. ^^ We just talked about Tallinn and Estonia and it was super difficult for me, since I didn't like studying Estonian history at school, but I still knew some things. It was awesome that they knew about Balti Chain/Chain of Freedom and other stuff. Their interest was so pure ant they were just so nice I wanted to cry. Murata's also gave me a really nice blue bag they brought from Japan. :)

Presentzzzz.
After that we went to look for Katariina Street. It was super adorable and we found a cute shop/place where they made items from glass. Since I live in Estonia, I've never actually been in many places in Old Town, so it was interesting to me as well. :D The next stop was Town Wall. It was really nice weather and it was just amazing to walk on it and see everything. :D While we were doing so, me and Sade talked a lot about everything and I really enjoyed it.

Katariina Street
And some more. Sade takes really good pictures! ^^

Where glass items were made.

On the Town Wall - Sade's guests. They were sooooooo niceeeee.

Gah, me and Sade would really have liked being there! It looked so nice, jealous~.

After that we went to Toompea, but before we stopped at Freedom Square and in front of Japanese embassy. From Toompea, we went to viewing platforms at Kohtu street. Oh, we popped into one church on the way as well. :D We saw train station from viewing platform and of course everyone had to take a picture of a place Signe-chan is working. :D Ehhehe. Anyway! From there we went to Olde Hansa restaurant to eat something. Sade had soup and I had salad, IT WAS SUPER DELICIOUS~! We were talking about random stuff and comparing words in Estonian and Finnish. Also we talked about my Japanese lessons, my teacher and just about Japanese language and kanji. Oh my, I really suck, I've forgotten a lot!

Flowers from Viru Street.

After we finished, soon it was time for them to return to harbour. So saaaad~. We took a closer look on Tammsaare statue (since they asked about writers) and when went to the bus stop. Both Sade and me were so quiet, because we wanted to talk a lot but we just couldn't start. So we just sat there and smiled for a while. XD I translated some things written on Viru Keskus into Japanese and... well, the bus was late, but it was time for them to go. TT_TT Me and Sade hugged again and we were like NOOO I DON'T WANT TO GO and I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO. :D 

And after that I just went home and told Linda (and later Gerda) about my day. It seemed so unreal, but one of the best days this summer. I really hope I see her again soon~! ^o^

And to end - us!

You Might Also Like

0 clap(s)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images