Night out!

9:27 PM

Mwhahaha, I can finally have this kind of title in my blog. ^^

Since I've never had any coctails, Gerda decided that we need to go out and take Kätlyn with us. :) So we went to Patrick and had some really nice time with really nice surprises (like when Gerda left for toilet and came back with another round of drinks and all previous drinks and food paid! She said she's always wanted to do that, I don't mind since I got us a round as well. :P).

Adorable Gerda for the night.

And almost okay Signe aka me!

For start, Patrick's Special.


Think Pink - a round on me. Also, you can see that Kätlyn has a pink dress. ^^

And the Grande Finale, can you guess the drinks?

Why in English? I don't know, I just felt like it. :) I really hope I'll get pictures from Sade soon so I could post about our amazing day in Tallinn. And she said she is serious about coming back here in August, when I don't have work for two weeks, yay!

And I'm sick at the moment, stuck in Viljandi. I really love Viljandi, but I've been here for a week and I'm tired of my bed and not having proper internet connection. Going to Tallinn for a few days tomorrow, though. :)

How has your summer been so far?

You Might Also Like

0 clap(s)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images